Cooling tower is a device for the cooling water system in industrial enterprises and civil building.
Cooling tower can be divided into three categories according to the ways of ventilation:
1) natural ventilation cooling tower;
2) mechanical ventilation cooling tower;
3) spray cooling tower.
Cooling tower can be divided into two categories according to the direction of the airflows:
1) contranatant cooling tower;
2) cross-flow cooling tower
The noise sources:
1) exhaust fan noise.
2) water noise.
Electrical machinery noise.
3) speed reducer and the
4) ancillary equipment noise.
All the different types of cooling towers have different structure, different mechanism of noise sources, different installation location, and so the different measures will be taken.
The mufflers we used in the cooling towers Noise Control Engineering have the following characteristics:
1) small pressure loss, within a few millimeters water column, or the cooling effect will be reduced and even lead to a failed control.
2) The sound-absorbing material used in the muffler has moisture-proof characteristics, it can guarantee the muffler efficient and long-term use.
3) The air current speed of the entrance and exhaust speed in the muffler is controlled in the best area to guarantee the noise reduction effects and cooling effect.